THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Race Drivin'" © 1991 Tengen.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed game requires 0.5 MB ChipMem (+1.5 MB for Preload).
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
version 2.01 (17.05.2021) done by StingRay:
- minor keyboard problem (introduced in 2.00) fixed
version 2.00 (16.05.2021) done by StingRay:
- install reworked and changed to standard version numbering
- new install script, DIC used to create disk images
- data directory removed
- name of high score file changed to RaceDrivin.high
- DMA waits in replayer fixed (x8)
- some debug code removed
- WHDLoad v17+ features used (config)
- CUSTOM1 feature changed: if used, the intro will be shown, otherwise the
game will be loaded
- image size of intro disk optimised
- a few more blitter waits added
- various other optimisations
- 68000 quitkey support
- source code included
version 0601.1 06/2001 done by Girv:
- first release, supports intro and game disk
- fixed access violations
- fixed blitter waits
- intro fixed to run on 68010+
- added high score loading/saving
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: