THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Renegades" © 1991 Infernal Byte Systems.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.0 (7.11.2005) by Necronomfive
- removed all OS-dependant code
- fixed palette fading bug in the intro
- replaced totally broken keyboard routine in both game & editor
- replaced very hackish game loading routine
- correct gfx initialisation
- removed bug in editor when saving and quitting
- not removed: all horrible spelling mistakes... ;)
Greetings to everyone: this is my first WHDLOAD slave, I hope you like it! :)