THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS
ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU
ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR OTHER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE
OWNER OR A THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF
That install applies to "Starglider 2" © 1988 Argonaut Software.
That install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
1.2.1 done by Wepl (24.07.2005)
- imager fixed to work also with PAL version again
1.2 done by Wepl (11.07.2005)
- support for another version (US release) added, thanks to
Garry Cardinal for media
- now the title sound is also ripped and played in the game, this
was completely missing in previous version, to update from an
old install you have to reinstall to get the missing file
- savedisk handling optimized, file grows now as required
- regional lock in US version removed
- some snoop bugs removed
- files (except diskimage which is savedisk) can be compressed
- manual and solution added
- some icons added
- source included
all previous work by Graham
1.1 - Replaced WHDLoad imager with RawDIC imager.
- Removed code protection for 100%.
1.0 - Initial release.
- original provided by Wolfgang Unger.
You need 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
You can quit the game by pressing F9 (key can be changed with
Use the CUSTOM1 tooltype to use different savegame disks.
(i.e. CUSTOM1=7 will use diskimage seven to save games/highscores)
There are several version of this game out, so if you have a
not supported version, inform me via the Bug-Report-Form at:
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to: