THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Stromlord" © 1991 Hewson/Spotlight.
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.2 (23.05.06) done by CFou!:
- 2 another versions supported (PAL)
(old PAL version has bigger gfx but not High Score)
- Self-modifying codes rewritten (now game works on 68060 with 'CACHE' tooltype)
- 2 Joystick Buttons supported to jump (test with cd32 competition pro PAD)
- Another blitter delays inserted
- 'ButtonWait' tooltype supported (to see loading screen)
- Trainer included (disable Save High Scores)
CUSTOM1=1 : Unlimited lives
CUSTOM1=2 : Unlimited energy
CUSTOM1=4 : Unlimited times
'Del' key : one fairy needed to finish level
(You can use all options with 'CUSTOM1=7' 1+2+4=7)
- Load/Save High Scores redirected on HD (file 'Stormlord.save')
- Music bugs fixed
- Keyboard interupt inserted in intro screen(s)
- New install script
- Manu colored icons included
- Source code included
version 1.0 & 1.1 (16.08.98) done by CFou!:
- Initial release
- Only Spotlight's version (NTSC) supported
- Blitter delays inserted
- Access faults fixed
Thanx to Chris Vella for original disk image.