Short: HD-Installer for Summer Camp V1.1
Author: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com)
This patch applies to "Summer Camp" (c) 1991 Thalamus - 1 disk.
Thanks to Mark Knibbs for the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+0.9Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Loads and saves high scores (unless you cheat!)
- Colour bit fix
- International keyboard support
- High score table reset to low values so you can get your name in :)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
- Fixed corrupt sound samples in the original (thanks to Don Adan!)
- Power LED dimmed for clearer music
- Get a high score and enter your name as "MAXNOTDIE" for infinite
lives. You will hear a short tinny sound 5 times if the cheat worked.
The original game has a corrupt track 28 which contains some of the sound
samples for the title music. If you look at the disk, you find MFM data
instead of the sample. Thanks to Don Adan/Wanted Team, this install now
loads the music and depacks the fixed sound samples over the corrupt ones,
so you do not need to patch your disk image to hear the correct music.
Dave Lowe (who did the music) often uses the same sound samples in his
You can visit the Wanted Team website and contact the ripping legend
himself at http://www.emucamp.com/amiga/wt/wt.html
Greetings to Don Adan, Mark Knibbs for this rare original, all Action
members, my testing crew and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: