Short: HD-Installer for Switchblade V1.3
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Switchblade" (c) 1989 Core Design/Gremlin - 1 disk.
Supported: - Original release (Adrian Simpson)
- Axel's Magic Hammer/Switchblade compilation (Keith Krellwitz)
- Kixx budget release (DJ Mike)
- Slave requires WHDLoad V13+.
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+300k other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Loads and saves high scores
- Protection removed
- Stack frame fix
- Keyboard routine fixed
- Blitter waits added (x25)
- Instructions included
- Trainer added (set CUSTOM1=1 to enable level selector with keys 1-5)
- Switchblade file can be compressed to save space (FImp, Propack etc)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
VERSION 1.1: (19-Dec-2001)
- Also supports the compilation version (thanks Keith!)
VERSION 1.2: (01-Sep-2002)
- Also supports the Kixx budget release (thanks DJ Mike!)
- Fixed bug in the RawDIC imager for the compilation version
VERSION 1.3: (10-Feb-2003)
- Added infinite lives trainer (set CUSTOM2=1 or Help to toggle)
- Taken from Sweet Cheater by Keith Krellwitz!
- On the high score table, enter "POOKY". Use '1'-'5' to select the level.
Thanks to Adrian Simpson, Keith Krellwitz and DJ Mike for the originals,
Adrian for requesting the infinite lives trainer, Wepl for WHDLoad, all
Action members and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: