THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Titan" (C)1989 Titus.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing * (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
- version 2.0 (06.11.22) done by CFou!
- source code rewritten, adaptaded to WHDLoad 17+ and included
- QuitKey for 68000
- CUSTOM1=1 used to enable unlimited lives
- CPU stack relocated in fast memory
- access fault on 68010 fixed
- new install script
- version 1.4 (08.10.10) done by CFou!
- another version supported (Thanks Chris)
- version 1.3 (06.10.01) done by CFou!
- Bad Titus keyboard code fixed
(Thanks Bored Seal for bug report)
- Titus Cheat pressing fire when game was loading removed
- version 1.2
- 1 access fault fixed (when you dying)
- version 1.1
- Load/Save High Score redirected on HDD (file named 'highs')
- manual included
- debugged with SNOOPECS tooltype
- loading music debugged delay insersion
- colored icon included added
- JST release
- fast memory test code fixed
*********** Thanks to Mark KNIBBS for the original disk image **************
************* Thanks to Chris Vella for the other version *******************