Short: HD-Installer for Viz V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Viz" (c) 1991 Virgin - 2 disks. Thanks to Matthew
Thompson for the original (Tronix Budget release on the 16 Blitz label).
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 512kb chip mem (+1.1Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Large MFM disk images converted back to files :)
- Beam delays added (which also caused graphical glitches)
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory
- Snoop problems fixed
- Mini-trainer added (minimum 5 tokens)
- ButtonWait tooltype added for "Top tips" interlevel screens
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (all superb and created by Frank!)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
- On the player select screen, type "WHAT A LARGE SET OF BOLLOCKS" and
press 'RETURN'. The background should now turn white. Now on that
same screen, press a number '1' through '5' (on the main keyboard)
and press fire to skip to the corresponding level.
Some of the bonus events are simply impossible depending on the player
you choose. For example, Biffa Bacon's beer drinking or Johnny Fartpants
balloon inflating are almost impossible. I have built in a feature so
you always start with at least 5 tokens for the race, no matter what
the subgame tells you :)
Greetings to all Action members, my testing crew and the WHDLoad team!
Special thanks to Matthew Thompson for his patience on this release :)
Happy new year everybody!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: