Short: HD-Installer for World Class Rugby V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "World Class Rugby" (c) 1991 Audiogenic - 1 disk.
Thanks to Mike West for sending the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V13+.
- Game requires 512kb chip mem (+800kb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Rob Northen copylock protection removed
- Loads and saves teams, tournaments and replays to HD
- CIA register accesses fixed (done by Galahad/Fairlight!)
- High frequency filter disabled for clearer sound
- Empty DBFs loops fixed (x3)
- Access faults fixed (x4)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!) and 2 Exoticons (taken
- Quit option (default key is 'PrtSc' on numeric keypad)
- Taken from Sweet Cheater by Keith Krellwitz and Codetapper!
- When the opposition has possession and is running down the wing, move
behind him and push diagonally on the joystick to force the player into
touch rather than tackling him. You will have the throw-in to the
line-out and are far more likely to get the ball rather than waggling
like mad for a slim chance of possession!
This game refused to work on any Amiga's other than a standard A500 due to
the programmer using the other CIA chip for joystick, keyboard and timers!
There were also a number of access faults and lots of places where save
game routines needed to be intercepted!
Thanks to Mike West for the original, Galahad/Fairlight for the CIA fix
code, the Exotica team for the box scan icons, all Action members and the
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: