That install applies to Aladdin (c) 1994 Virgin.
That install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both
can be found in the whdload package.
You need 2 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
You need AGA chipset.
You can quit the game by pressing '*' (PrtSc).
the game has used sometimes bit #31 on some pointers which has make
problems on 32bit cpu's, this has been fixed.
for cheat mode pause the game (P) and use the joystick like this:
F10 complete level
1-9 skip to level
Z move anywhere
+ move faster (with Z)
- move slower (with Z)
full whdload package: aminet:dev/misc/whdload#?.lha
other installs: http://www.whdload.de/
version 1.2 (24.04.00) by Wepl:
- WHDLoad v10+ infos added
- all blithog's removed
- bplcon0's fixed
version 1.3 (22.07.05) by Wepl:
- whole memory is cleared to hopefully avoid some access faults in
- blitpri no longer disabled by slave
- manual, many icons and source added
version 1.4 (15.08.07) by Wepl:
- check for 2nd joybutton fixed and made with this Honey Bee joypad
version 1.5 (02.09.2012) by Harry:
- score divided by 10 to avoid reaching 99999 points
version 1.6 (21.12.2015) by Psygore:
- needs at least WHDLoad v17+
- slave rewritten to use real files (game must be reinstalled)
- stack relocated in fastmem
- some accesses fault removed
- CD32 joypad buttons supported
- trainers added
- score display patched (added 1 digit, has now 6 digits instead of 5,
adapted from Codetapper's idea)
- interrupts fixed
- empty dbf loops patched
- QuitKey works with novbrmove option
- install script updated
- BoxIcon added
version 1.7 (07.11.2017) by Psygore:
- intro animation flickering fixed (bug introduced in v1.6)
Set Custom1=1 for unlimited lives.
Set Custom2=1 to active level skip (F10).
Set Custom3=1 to remove Up direction if 2nd button (Blue) is pressed.
CD≥≤ joypad controls:
Blue - Jump
Green - Throw apples
Play - Pause the game
Reverse+Forward+Red+Green - Exit game (ESC)
Reverse+Forward+Play - Quit game (pressed at least 1 sec.)
Reverse+Forward+Red+Blue+Green+Yellow - Active trainers
(unlimited lives & level skip)
Yellow+Forward - Skip level
Set 'joypad throw' in game option to swap Blue/Green buttons.