THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Crystals Of Arborea" by Silmarils (c) 1990 - 1 disk.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.3 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate message.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick345.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.3 (02.04.13) done by CFou!
- german version supported
- less fast memory needed
- sample player and music tracker fixed with fast memory and cache
(Thanks Don Adan for this help to fix it)
- second slave inserted without fast memory to decrease speed
(but 1Mo french version will crash on 'division per zero' error)
version 1.2 (22.01.05) done by CFou!
- another french version supported (with different title screen)
- source code included
- new install script
version 1.1 (25.02.04) done by CFou!:
- reworked for Kick 1.3
- French 1Mo version supported
- less OS swap when you save you game position
- new install script
- Exotica's colored icon added
version 1.0 done by Mr.Larmer
- Initial release
- game use OSEmu module done by Harry, Wepl,Jeff and me,
- long track protection removed,
- music initialization fixed (really badly coded),
- save game for registered users only (when you will save game
position you must wait about 2 minutes, because game will access
many times to hard disk), you can save only to existed files,
- nice NI/MWB icons included,
- Carlo Pirri for original disk image.
- Denis Lechecalier for second french version (with different title screen)