THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Dizzy Collection" © 1991 Code Masters - 2 disks
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
Disk 1 & 2 both require 0.5 MB Chip Mem (+ 1.8 MB for PRELOAD)
Version 2.0 (02-Jan-2020) done by JOTD:
- all games: add proper quitkey for 68000 (issue #0004898)
- fixed keyboard problem on some disk 1 games (thanks to ross@eab for helping)
- support for 2-button joysticks for Magic Dizzy, Treasure Island Dizzy,
Fantasy World Dizzy for jump (issue #0004898)
- disk 1 now only needs 512k chip (issue #0004898)
- adapted to whdload v17
- source code fully reworked & included
Version 1.2 (13-Jun-2003) done by Bored Seal:
- Magicland Dizzy: BPLCON0 access fixed, mem usage fixed
- Fast Food, Treasure Island Dizzy: snoop bugs fixed
Version 1.1 (07-Sep-2001) done by Bored Seal:
- bplcon2 code causing 'green gfx filter' removed
- less memory usage, decrunchers run in fast ram now
Version 1.0 (10-Apr-2000) done by Bored Seal:
- Full load from HD
- RNC disk protections removed
- CPU dependent loops fixed [Kwik Snax, Fast Food, Fantasy World Dizzy]
- Blitter waits inserted [Fantasy World Dizzy, Fast Food]
- BPLCON0,BPLCON2 access fixed [Magicland Dizzy]
- All decrunchers relocated in Fast RAM
- Trainer option (set CUSTOM1=1 for unlimited lives)
[Magicland Dizzy, Fast Food, Kwik Snax, Fantasy World Dizzy]
- Keyboard routine fixed [Kwik Snax]
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (your default key)
CHEAT [Treasure Island Dizzy]:
Pause game with "P" and type "EGGSONLEGS". Now you are invincible.
It doesn't work for traps.
Thanks go to Chris Vella for disk image.
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
Some games benefit from joypad controls when option is ticked:
Red - Fire
Blue - Jump
Play - Pause
Play+Forward+Yellow - Quit
CD32 support from Treasure Island Dizzy was lifted off Codetapper install for the
same standalone game (the code is identical)