Short : HD-Installer for Flood V1.2
Type : game/patch
Author : Bored Seal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Flood" by Electronic Arts/Bullfrog (c) 1990 - 1 disk.
Slave requires WHDLOAD V10+.
Game requires 0.5 MB Chip Mem (+ 0.9 other memory for preload option)
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick345.lha" on aminet.
- Full loading from HD
- Manual protection removed
- Blitter waits inserted
- Cheat option added (set tooltype CUSTOM1=1 to enable game cheat)
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (your default key)
Setting CUSTOM1 tooltype will turn on cheat mode. You can use these keys.
I = Invincibility M = Skip to next level L = Add lives
O = Activate parachute Y = Activate ballons
version 1.1 (26.06.06) done by Wepl
- taglist termination fixed to work with WHDLoad v16.6
- osemu replaced with kickemu
- new install script, docs and icons added
version 1.2 (15.09.13) done by Wepl
- additional blitter waits can be disabled using Custom2=1 (issue #2683)
- fixed problems if joystick is left and right at the same time, e.g. when
using keyboard emulation at an emulator (issue #2812)
Thanks to Helmut Motzkau for disk image.
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: