THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Full Contact" © 1991 Team 17.
This install requires WHDLoad version 17.0 & RawDIC to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 2.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing * (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
- full load from HD
- copy protection removed
- blitter wait inserted
- decruncher relocated to Fast RAM
- beam delays inserted in sound routines
- nice NI/MWB icons included,
version 1.3 (19-Dec-1998) done by Mr Larmer
- now run without NoVBRMove tooltype
version 1.4 (05-Apr-2002) done by Bored Seal
- 1x blitter wait added
- decruncher relocated
- music/sound routines enhanced
- snoop mode bugs fixed
version 1.5 (29-Nov-2018) done by StingRay
- support for another version added
- long write to Bplcon0 fixed
- interrupts fixed
- Bplcon0 color bit fixes
- blitter waits added
- CPU dependent delays fixed
- DMA wait in sample player fixed
- timing fixed (bonus levels, name entry, intro)
- high score load/save added
- Escape can now be used to quit current game (didn't work due to a game bug!)
- intro can be skipped with CUSTOM1
- 68000 quitkey support
- source code included
- new install script
version 1.5a (29-Nov-2018) done by StingRay
- interrupt fix corrected, music is now played in title screen again
(thanks to Retroplay for reporting)
version 1.6 (16-Jun-2019) done by StingRay
- music wasn't replayed properly in intro screen (wrong
interrupt patch, issue #4073)
version 1.7 (05-april-2021) done by CFou!
- support for early (PD?) version added
(with better intro in my opinion!!)
- freeze after second bonus stage fixed (issue #4741)
- music intro bug fixed on 68040 & 68060 (issue #4827)
(it seems that on some configurations if you write a bytes instead of a word
in a DMA audio volume register, only a 0 is written in the register and thus
the audio channel concerned has no sound (same bug as for Tom & Jerry 1 & 2)
- QuitKey support for 68000 added in intro too
- Manual included
- CFou!'s colored icon added
- new install script
On my configuration a1200+Blizzard 60060, SNOOP tooltype requierd for final
release version, if not interlace temple picture is corrupted in the intro!!
- Chris Vella for original disk images.
Original Cheat Mode:
- for final official release:
In one player mode, type 'MARTYN' to make your opponent give up and die.
- for early version:
I was also told that 'TULEBY' (or 'TULEBZ' if you have a German keyboard)
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: