THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Leander" © 1991 Psygnosis (3 disks).
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.5 (27.05.2018)
- audio glitch removed after the intro (dragon picture): game stopped DMA but not the music routine! (issue #0003807)
- full removal of the intro / "press fire" start screen
- BUTTONWAIT now waits 2 seconds at the end of a level and when loading world
(keep fire pressed to make it last longer)
version 2.4 (04.02.2018)
- new CUSTOM3 option to skip introduction (issue #002202)
- trainer now prevents losing a life when performing the suicide weapon
version 2.3 (31.07.2016)
- Now intro music is enabled, no more "press fire to skip intro music" message, unless CUSTOM2 is set
- adapted to WHDLoad v17
version 2.2 (07.04.05)
- level 6 interrupt fixed just after "Traveller Tales Presents"
(could crash on machines with quick chipmem)
version 2.1 (03.04.05)
- CACR access removed
- BUTTONWAIT bug removed
- a zillion blitter waits inserted (gfx were corrupt)
- music fixed (byte write to register)
version 2.0 (23.03.05) done by JOTD
- complete rework (Installer, RawDIC imager, & slave)
- PAL/NTSC versions properly supported.
- BUTTONWAIT tooltype added to be able to see the mission (recommended)
- CUSTOM1=1 enables trainer (infinite lives)
- hiscores are loaded/saved to HD (unless CUSTOM1 is set)
- Country check removed (PAL/NTSC)
- disk protection removed
- Nice icons from Frank & Exoticons
- manual included
- source code included
version 1.x (2001) done by JOTD:
- initial WHDLoad release
Thanks to Harry for bug-reports on this installer, for initiating the
jst2whd source level converter, and for pre-converting this game to WHDLoad.
Thanks to Mr Larmer for the RawDIC MFM decoding routine I used to create the
file ripper (converted from my rippsyfiles program)
Enter any of the following for the password:
"ZXSP"______________LEVEL 2. "LVFT"______________LEVEL 3.
"LTUS"_______INFINITE LIVES. "ESPR"______________cancel "LTUS" cheat
If you typed "LTUS" use 'F8' to pause the game and press 'F6' and
then the fire button to skip levels. 'F2'-'F7' selects the various
ESPR just cancels LTUS effect (thanks to Michael Ofner for the info)