THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "PowerDrift" © 1989 Activision.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 1 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.4 (17.03.20) done by C-Fou!:
- CPU stacks relocated in fast memory (fix issue #4150)
- SMC in decrunch code removed (SPS 1444)
- Less chip memory needed
- ExitKey for 68000 added
- Ssource code rewritten , adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
- New install script
version 1.3 (30.10.10) done by C-Fou!:
- RAWDIC's imager fixed & rewritten for 2 disks version
(WARNING!! you need re-install game because disk images are modified)
- decrypted loader included in slave removed for 2 Disks versions
(now encrypted loader is loaded in disk image ('disk.1') and decrypted
- new install script
version 1.2 (07.12.04) done by C-Fou!:
- Both slaves combinated in a same slave
- Rob Northen decryption routine full reworked
- Slave's length optimized
- New install script
- Exotica's icons added
version 1.1 (18.02.02) done by C-Fou! (2 slaves)
- 2 disks version supported now (SPS 815)
- Using RAWDic imager
- Length of disk 1 optimized
- 1 CPU Stack error fixed
- CACR modifications removed
- many blitter delays inserted (for both versions)
version 1.0 (19.12.01) done by C-Fou!
- initial release (For 1 disk version with files SPS 1444)
- Rob Northen copylock removed
- Load/Save game redirected to HD (in file 'PowerDrift.save')
- Manual file added
- Colored icon added
Thanks Carlo Pirri and Chris Vella for original 1 disk version and
Christian Sauer for 2 disks version