Short : HD-Installer for Rocket Attack
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (email@example.com)
That install applies to "Rocket Attack" © 1987 Softgang
It supports the original release and the Magic Seven Compilation-release
- WHDLoad 17+
- 512 KB ChipMem (+ 256 KB OtherMem for the Kickstart)
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image
Version 1.0 (03.02.2023) by Psygore:
- Nice icons included
- Uses KickEmu (written by Wepl)
- Cpu delay loop for dma wait patched
- Wrong display levels on panel score after 99 fixed
- Levels will restart at 1 after reached 999
- Title sound will be played after the game-over sound if there is no
- Set CUSTOM1=1 to set 99 lives for player 1 and 2
CUSTOM2=1-999 to select level
- No hiscores saving if CUSTOM1 or 2 are used
- Quit with '*' (PrtSc)
Press HELP to select help-page.
Press RETURN to fasten Hi-score display.
Press F1 (number of players) or
F2 (number of joysticks) to show whole title-picture
Delete hiscore file to reset the highscorelist, the newly created list will
show game credits and greetings.
The game features 2 different title-samples which will be played alternately
each time you restart the game.
Greetings to all Rocket Attack fans :)
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 02.2023