THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Rome Ad 92" © 1992 Millennium.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 4 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.2 (21.11.01) done by CFou!
- Some randow access falses in level 2 debugged (in the map rountine)
(Thanks Jan Vieten for the bug report)
version 1.1b (13.11.01) with Bored Seal cooperation :-)
- Using RawDic imager (BoredSeal)
- Load/Save game rediriged to Hd (Read Docs file for info)
with V1.1b: savegame at the beginning of the game is included
- Debugged With SnoopEcs Tooltype
- Manuel Protection ripped (BoredSeal)
- Memory CheckSums ripped (some BoredSeal)
- Decrunch Routine relocared in FastMemory (Bored Seals)
- Quit option patched to return to WB
- Some access falses ripped
- All Game fully tested
- Documentation and Cheat files added
- GlowIcon added
- Jst release
*********** Thanks Carlo Pirri and Jan Veiten for the original game ************