Short : HD-Installer for The Clue!
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
That install applies to "The Clue!" © 1994 Neo
It supports english and "Der Clou!" german version, ECS & AGA disks
and ProfiDisk version.
- WHDLoad 16+
- ECS slave needs: 512 KB ChipMem and 896 KB OtherMem
- AGA slave needs: 960 KB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 (or A1200 Kickstart 3.1) image
Version 1.1 (07.09.2010) by Psygore:
- Patch-list error fixed (when using BTTR version)
- Supports ProfiDisk version
Version 1.0 (30.08.2010) by Psygore:
- Color/NewIcon (created by me) and BoxIcons included
- Uses KickEmu (written by Wepl)
- Manual protection removed
- Supports mouse buttons (port 1)
- Decruncher relocated in fastmem
- Manual and hints included
- Quit with '*' (PrtSc)
Disk 1 of ProfiDisk is named TheClouDisk8, disk 2 is TheClouDisk9.
Please don't install The Clue english version with ProfiDisk german.
Thanks to dlfrsilver for the original english ECS & AGA disks, Patrick for
german and ProfiDisk version.
You can download some versions of the game here:
Please support the development of WHDLoad by registering.
For more infos: http://www.whdload.de/reg.html
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: email@example.com
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 09.2010