THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Tip Off" © 1991 ANCO.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.0 (26.09.22) done by CFou!:
- source code rewritten, adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
- fix freeze on title screen (issue #5731)
- Keyboard interrupt fixed
- manual included
- new install script
version 1.0 (10.04.04) done by CFou!:
- initial release
- 2 versions supported : NTSC & PAL Multilanguage
(SPS 1551 & SPS 1269)
- 2 Track disk protections removed
- decryption code (at $0) using Self-Modifing Code fully re-written
& relocated in FAST memory (for both versions, it's was a long job...)
- new keyboard interrupt inserted (loading screen)
- Load/Save Game redirected on HDD (file 'Disk.3')
- many blitter delays inserted
- tested on A1200+030 50Mhz with CPU cache
- Some CFou's & Exotica icons included
- Carlo Pirri for NTSC version (SPS 1551)
- CAPS for PAL Version (SPS 1269)