THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Murder In Space" © 1990 Infogrames.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.7 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing PrsScr (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from an
A500 with tools like "GrabKick" or similar which can be found on Aminet.
If the image is the wrong version or altered in any way, WHDLoad will
quit with an appropriate error message.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick343.lha" on Aminet.
Greetings to Jean-François Fabre and Wepl for the superb Kickstart 1.3
plugin and Dos support, Chris, Carlo, Frank, Wild West, all Action members,
my testing crew and the entire WHDLoad team!
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.4 (02.04.23) done by CFou!
- spanish version supported
- new install script to fix bad target folder for save disk..
version 1.3a (20.04.21) done by CFou!
- missing empty save disk named 'disk.3' included (issue #4609 caused crash)
version 1.3 (21.03.20) done by CFou!
- fix access fault on 68000 in slave (issue #4421)
version 1.2 (15.03.20) done by CFou!
- source code adapted for WHDLoad 17+
- CUSTOM1=1 used to fix ST color palettes
- QuitKey support for 68000 added
version 1.1 (06.05.13) done by CFou!
- User can choose between to install extracted files or disk images
- RawDIC used now to create disk images and to extract files
- New install script
- Source code included
version 1.0 (23.10.01) done by CFou!
- initial release for SPS 2344
- Using Wepl's Kick13
- Load/Save redirected to HDD (file 'Disk.3')
- Manual protection removed
- Manual included
- Debugged with SnoopEcs Tooltype
- CFou's colored icon included
***************** Thanks Jesper Wihelmsson for original disk images ************